Hosted assets are utility tokens which are native to the Bitswift blockchain. All assets claimable in the "Item Mine" are hosted assets. Bitswift hosted assets allow non-native Bitswift blockchain assets (external blockchain tokens) to transverse to the Bitswift blockchain where they may utilize Bitswift products and services. Hosted assets may also be exchanged back to native blockchain assets through Bitswift.cash services.
Articles in this section
- What is the purpose of Bitswift.cash ?
- What is the Blockchain Interface ?
- What are Bitswift Bundlers ?
- Is Bitswift.cash an exchange ?
- When was the Bitswift blockchain launched ?
- Where can I find Bitswift.cash terms and conditions ?
- Where can I receive support ?
- Who develops Bitswift.cash ?
- What other purpose does Bitswift.cash serve ?