CASH tokens are only backed by the communities willingness to use and accept them. The value is determined by the free market and is largely based on supply and demand. CASH tokens trade with Bitswift tokens (BITS) on the decentralized asset exchange built into the Bitswift protocol.
Articles in this section
- How do I trade my assets claimed from Bitswift.cash ?
- What are hosted assets ?
- What is the criteria for hosting an asset in the item mine ?
- How many Bitswift tokens exist ?
- How can I find additional details about assets listed in the Item Mine ?
- What is the "claim bar" ?
- Where can I find additional details about Item Mine assets ?
- How many CASH tokens can a user claim ?
- How do users obtain CASH tokens ?
- How many CASH tokens exist ?