To claim assets from the Bitswift.cash platform users must first verify their accounts with a mobile phone number. Please see the mobile verification instructions for help with verifying you account with a mobile number.
Upon verifying with a mobile number, users will have the ability to see the claimable assets on the claim page located here: https://bitswift.cash/claim
The claim page provides an easy to use interface for users to generate and claim tokens from many different blockchain networks.
Items found on the claim page include:
1. Ticker - The assets ticker symbol which is used to identify the token across exchanges in the token economy
2. Website - A link to the assets primary website
3. Current Claim - The amount of assets which are being generated into the users claim pool
4. Claim - A timer which counts down until the user is able to claim the asset again, to limit the users ability to claim to a specific threshold per given time period
5. Max- The maximum amount of said asset which can be generated in the users claim pool before the user must hit the claim button again for the asset to start regenerating
Assets may be claimed by pushing the "Claim" button when it appears beside each listed asset on the claim page. The claim button will appear when enough time has elapsed from the previous claim action.
Example of Claim button on CDN asset:
In the above example, the user has generated 0.01 CDN coins into their claim pool. When the user hits the "Claim" button their Bitswift.cash account will be credited with 0.01 CDN.
Each claim action will earn the user 1 reputation point (REP), and further REP can be earned through referrals actions where each claim a referral executes will earn the user 1 REP.