Please note Bitswift staff will NEVER ask for a citizens password to Bitswift.cash, never supply your password to anyone claiming to be from Bitswift support staff.
There are two options for resetting user passwords:
Option 1 - You can not log in
1. Go to the Bitswift.cash sign in page located here https://bitswift.cash/login/ and click the "Forgot Password" link.
2. Enter in your personal email address that is registered to your account
3. Click the "Reset my password" button
4. An email will be sent your account from Bitswift.cash services. Click the link in your email to reset your password
5. Enter in the new password, ensure to make your password complex.
6. Click the "Change my password" button as shown above in green. Your password is now changed and you may log in.
Option 2 - You are already logged in
1. Open your account properties page by clicking on your name in the top right corner of the Bitswift.cash menu.
2. Scroll down to the security section on your user account property page.
3. Enter in your old password in the "Old password" field.
4. Enter your new password in the "Password" field.
5. Confirm your new password in the "Password" field.
6. That's all, you have successfully changed your password. You will need to use your new password when you log back into Bitswift.cash services.