To import tokens from the blockchain into Bitswift.cash please follow the below instructions.
From within Bitswift.cash:
1. Log into your Bitswift.cash account using your secure username and password. If you do not have an account, create one and log in. You can create an account here: https://bitswift.cash/register
2. Click on the "Holdings" page located on the main Bitswift.cash user home page.
3. From the Holdings window click the "Import" button next to asset you wish to import into Bitswift.cash.
4. Follow the instructions on the Import window provided as seen in the example below:
If required, choose which network you are importing an asset from. In the above example the user can choose to import an asset from the Bitswift blockchain or the Bitcoin native chain.
From your Bitswift Blockchain account:
From your blockchain account send your assets to the address found in the Import Address field on bitswift.cash.
Below is an example of importing the BITS (Bitswift token) asset into Bitswift.cash.
1. Login to your Bitswift blockchain account here:
2. Click on the button to send BITS found in the top right of the blockchain accounts home page
Fill in the form provided. Include the recipient, the amount of tokens you want to send and the message. The message should be copied and pasted from what is shown on the users Import screen on Bitswift.cash. Including the correct message is Mandatory or the deposit will not post to your account.
4. Click the Submit button on the bottom right of the form to submit your transaction to the Bitswift Blockchain.
5. Wait for the transaction to confirm on the blockchain and for your balance to be updated on bitswift.cash. Some assets will confirm quicker than others.
*BTC Imports will be posted to the users account after 1 confirmation. (10 mins)
*Bitswift asset imports will be posted to the users account after 20 confirmations. (20 mins)