The Blockchain interface allows verified citizens to deposit and withdrawal supported assets to and from their registered Blockchain accounts.
The interface can be accessed through Bitswift.cash dashboard by clicking on "Blockchain" from the main Bitswift.cash menu item as seen below:
Registered citizens must meet the criteria listed on the interface page under "General Requirements" to use the Blockchain Interface.
1. You must be awesome!
2. Your account must be verified.
3. You must have 1 BITS available as a fee
The Blockchain Interface page allows the logged in Citizen to create a Bitswift Blockchain Account if they do not have one already.
The Blockchain Interface provides:
1. A list of assets which are available to the logged in Citizen
2. A brief description of each asset
3. Balance totals for each associated asset
4. Deposit and withdrawal each available asset
5. Minimum and Maximum* amount thresholds
For information relating to token withdrawals and deposits please see our FAQ under the withdrawal and deposit topics.
*Maximum thresholds not currently implemented