The Holdings page allows verified citizens to deposit and withdrawal supported assets to and from their registered Blockchain accounts.
The interface can be accessed through Bitswift.cash dashboard by clicking on "Holdings" from the main Bitswift.cash menu item as seen below:
The Blockchain Interface provides:
1. A list of supported assets (Name)
2. A brief description of each asset (Ticker)
3. Balance totals for each associated asset (Holdings)
4. Import and Export each available asset (Button)
5. Minimum and Maximum amount thresholds (Within Button)
6. History button for viewing all Import and Export history and any transaction hashes associated (Button)
For information relating to token imports, exports, and history please see our FAQ under the import and export topics.