CASH is a community backed digital currency utilized on the Bitswift blockchain and within the Bitswift.cash platform. Each verified citizen on the Bitswift.cash platform is eligible to claim 100 CASH tokens per 24 hour period. CASH tokens exist on the Bitswift blockchain as part of an experiment for a community driven Universal Basic Income project.
Articles in this section
- What is the purpose of Bitswift.cash ?
- What is the Blockchain Interface ?
- What are Bitswift Bundlers ?
- Is Bitswift.cash an exchange ?
- When was the Bitswift blockchain launched ?
- Where can I find Bitswift.cash terms and conditions ?
- Where can I receive support ?
- Who develops Bitswift.cash ?
- What other purpose does Bitswift.cash serve ?