CASH tokens are created through user activity on the Bitswift.cash platform. The CASH token inflation rate is directly associated with the amount of users choosing to claim CASH token daily.
Articles in this section
- How do I trade my assets claimed from Bitswift.cash ?
- What are hosted assets ?
- What is the criteria for hosting an asset in the item mine ?
- How many Bitswift tokens exist ?
- How can I find additional details about assets listed in the Item Mine ?
- What is the "claim bar" ?
- Where can I find additional details about Item Mine assets ?
- How many CASH tokens can a user claim ?
- How do users obtain CASH tokens ?
- How many CASH tokens exist ?