Assets available to claim must go through approval process before being listed on the platform. The main criteria we will look for is:
1. How long has the asset been around
2. What is its purpose or use case
3. Does it have active development
4. Does it have active community
5. Are there external markets supporting this asset
6. How does the asset fit into the greater token economy
If you are a token developer, and wish to see your asset listed on Bitswift.cash service you can open up a support ticket and ask Bitswift to review your proposal.