To export tokens to the blockchain through Bitswift.cash please follow the steps below.
1. Log into your Bitswift.cash account using your username and secure password. (https://bitswift.cash/login)
2. Click on the "Holdings" button in the top menu of the Bitswift.cash home page.
3. The holdings page lists all the assets that your account can interface with. Choose the asset type you with to export and click the "Export" button next to it.
4. Follow the instructions on the Export window. Choose which network you wish to export to. Entering the amount you wish to export, and the blockchain account you wish to export to.
5. When you are complete filling in the amount and your blockchain address click the "Next" button as shown above.
6. View the summary page for a summary of the export you just executed.
7. Wait approximately 10 - 15 minutes for your tokens to show in your Blockchain account.
There are minimum and maximums imposed on assets for withdrawals. Please check the min and max thresholds available on the export window on bitswift.cash prior to broadcasting your transaction to the blockchain. There are also fees when exporting assets, and the user agrees to pay the fee when using the Bitswift.cash platform.