Welcome all Canadians to Bitswift.cash!
BCAD is a stable token existing on the Bitswift blockchain for utilization throughout Bitswift products and services. It's value stability is pegged to the Canadian Dollar (CAD).
Verified users can purchase BCAD through Bitswift.cash by Credit Card or Email money transfer at a rate of 1 Canadian Dollar = 1 BCAD.
BCAD can be exported to users blockchain accounts where it may be utilized along with other digital assets existing across the Bitswift blockchain ecosystem. BCAD may also be used throughout other products and services offered by Bitswift, including Bitswift.shop.
Benefits of BCAD include:
1. No chargebacks for users accepting BCAD as a form of payment. Merchants like Bitswift.shop who sell high valued items considered at high risk for scams, and chargebacks, will not have to worry about these risks when transacting in BCAD. BCAD, like most other crypto-currencies, is non-refundable and once sent can not be charged back. BCAD protects users from fraudulent transactions and leaves them with peace of mind.
2. With 6 decimal places BCAD was designed for sub micro and nano transactions in mind. Users can now transact in the thousandths, tens of thousandths, hundred thousandths and millionths. BCAD opens new ideas for business models which operate to the right of the second decimal place and make sense for the digital era.
3. BCAD is a crypto-asset, any and all users adopting BCAD have an instant hook to the token economy which has shown year after year to benefit any and all users participating.
4. Fees to move BCAD are denominated and Bitswift tokens (BITS). The fees are harvested by bundlers who are other users on the decentralized network choosing to process BCAD transactions on behalf of the Bitswift community.
5. BCAD is peer to peer like most other crypto-currencies. This means things like legacy payment compliance need not apply as there is no middle man processing or holding assets on users behalf. The value of BCAD flows directly from one user to the other without cumbersome bottlnecks and risks associated with middle men transaction processors. Product prices can be lower when dealing with BCAD as merchants do not have to deal with high costs related to transaction processing. These costs savings can be passed down to the consumer leading to increased sales for merchants.
6. BCAD exists on an open, secure, transparent public ledger. Everything is logged and audited in real time on the blockchain making it easy for users adopting BCAD to trace and track transactions.
7. BCAD comes with a support framework of real people, backed with a network of technology professionals who can help assist with integrating, educating, and adopting BCAD.
There are many more benefits to BCAD but lets stop there for now.