*NOTICE : BCAD Asset is no longer supported at the current time.
Welcome all Canadians to Bitswift.cash!
BCAD is a stable token existing on the Bitswift blockchain for utilization throughout Bitswift products and services. It's value stability is pegged to the Canadian Dollar (CAD).
Verified users can purchase BCAD through Bitswift.cash by Vocuhers or Email money transfer at a rate of 1 Canadian Dollar = 1 BCAD.
BCAD can be exported to users blockchain accounts where it may be utilized along with other products and services offered by Bitswift, including Bitswift.shop.
Benefits of BCAD include:
1. No chargebacks for users accepting BCAD as a form of payment. BCAD, like most other crypto-currencies, is non-refundable and once sent can not be charged back.
2. With 6 decimal places BCAD was designed for sub micro and nano transactions in mind.
3. BCAD is a crypto-asset, any and all users adopting BCAD have an instant hook to the token economy.
4. Fees to move BCAD are denominated in Bitswift tokens (BITS). The fees are harvested by bundlers who are other users on the decentralized network processing BCAD transactions on behalf of the Bitswift community.
5. BCAD is peer to peer like most other crypto-currencies. This means things like legacy payment compliance need not apply as there is no middle man processing or holding assets on users behalf. The value of BCAD flows directly from one user to the other bottlnecks and risks associated with traditional transaction processors. Product prices can be lower when dealing with BCAD as merchants do not have to deal with higher costs related to transaction processing, cost savings can be passed down to the consumer.
6. BCAD exists on an open, secure, transparent public ledger. Everything is logged and audited in real time on the blockchain making it easy for users adopting BCAD to trace and track transactions.
7. BCAD comes with a support framework of real people, backed with a network of technology professionals who can help assist with integrating, educating, and adopting BCAD.